Deadline Day: Facundo Pellistri’s First Statement As Manchester United Player

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team signed Facundo Pellistri on deadline day in a deal worth around €10m from Penarol.

The teenager is expected to play in the fielders team of the Red Devils.

Pellistri in his statement, said: “To join a club with the history of Manchester United is a dream come true. I have learnt a lot at Penarol and I would like to thank them for everything they have done for me. To have the confidence of the manager is an amazing feeling and I know that working with him will be perfect for my development.”

“I am coming into a squad full of great players who I will learn from every day. Everyone knows that Manchester United is a club that gives young players an opportunity and I am ready to work hard every day to earn those chances and prove myself in England.”

The English Premier League side also signed Edinson Cavani on the deadline day.



source https://www.naijanews.com/2020/10/06/deadline-day-facundo-pellistris-first-statement-as-manchester-united-player/

Post a Comment

0 Comments