Video: Atiku’s Son Shares His Coronavirus Experience From Isolation Centre

Breaking: Atiku Abubakar's Son Contracts Coronavirus

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar‘s son, Mohammed, who tested positive to Covid-19 says he is well and good now.

This he said in a video shared by his father, through a tweet.

Mohammed said he was brought to the isolation centre at the Gwagwalada University Teaching Hospital, Abuja, on 20 March, 2020.

“I am currently on my 12th day here and I hope to be out soon – perhaps when my next test is taken and the results are favourable. I should be on my way out, hopefully,” he said.

I decided to do this video so that I could speak about my experience to be of help to Nigerians

According to him, he wasn’t showing any symptoms when he was brought in, and that made him nervous.

I was asymptomatic in my first few days here and nervous; I had a level of anxiety and a little bit of trauma, especially being the index case here in Abuja. That was really the main challenge,” he said.

But day by day, I grew stronger, thanks largely to all the goodwill and prayers and support I got from a vast array of Nigerians many of whom I don’t know. My family and friends too and a whole lot of people. I thank God I am well and good.”

See the tweet below:



source https://www.naijanews.com/2020/04/03/video-atikus-son-shares-his-coronavirus-experience-from-isolation-centre/

Post a Comment

0 Comments