Hailey Bieber Shows Her Love For Justin Bieber For Their 1st Engagement Anniversary

Happy woman, happy life!

Hailey Bieber shows her love for the most beautiful of reasons: Sunday marked the first anniversary of the marriage proposal from her husband, Justin Bieber.

“1 year ago I said yes to being your best friend for life, and today I have never loved you more.. life gets more beautiful everyday because of you, my heart belongs to you forever.”

She continued: “Here’s to learning and growing together…”

Last week again, the “Sorry” singer declared her love for her top-model wife on Instagram while enjoying a romantic getaway. “These are the moments I live for.. ” shared the Canadian-born star in a touching post. “Alone time with you refreshes my soul. You are so out of my league and I’m okay with that! You are mine and I am yours ”

The two lovers were legally married last September in a New York court, almost two months after becoming engaged.



source https://www.naijanews.com/2019/07/09/hailey-bieber-shows-her-love-for-justin-bieber-for-their-1st-engagement-anniversary/

Post a Comment

0 Comments