Police Arrest Man Who Killed Wife For Denying Him Sex

The police in Niger state have arrested a father of five identified as Mohammed Manu, who reportedly killed his wife over sex.

The 35-year-old father of five who killed his wife identified as Bulo over sex, had reportedly severally warned her that it is an abomination for a wife to deny the husband of sex.

Naija News learnt the suspect has already confessed to the murder charges, telling Punch that he shot his wife with a pistol after she provoked him by constantly denying him sex.

“I had warned my wife to stop denying me sex, which is the fundamental of any marriage; each time I demanded sex from her, she treated me like a leper, which I considered unacceptable.

“When I pressed further that day, she pushed me and I lost my temper and killed her. She was fond of giving excuses each time I wanted to make love to her.

“How can my wife refuse my sex advances? It is an abomination where I come from; she did not have the right to do that.

The suspect who was arrested by a team of policemen attached to the New Bussa Police Division, has already been charged to court.



source https://www.naijanews.com/2019/03/01/police-arrest-man-who-killed-wife-for-denying-him-sex/

Post a Comment

0 Comments