Celine Dion Reacts After Some Fans Body Shamed Her

Awarding winning singer, Celine Dion who is known for being quiet on social media, yesterday exchanged words with fans after she was body shamed.

The drama started after the singer shared her latest photo from Paris and some reactions from fans claimed that she is too skinny.

“Fantastic my dear as usual,” said user @OBNUJOSH1 “But I’m a little worried about’ your health, sometimes you look too… skinny and weak. And tired. ¿Are you ok, hunny?”

Reacting to the criticisms, the singer told Dan Wootton, per US Weekly, that her new look is entirely for herself.

“I’m doing this for me. I want to feel strong, beautiful, feminine, fierce and sexy,” she said, adding, “It’s always been a part of me … And I’m 50 years old, it’s not to try to take chances, it’s what I want to wear … I want to do whatever I choose to be,” “I have an opportunity to wear haute couture and the things that make me feel beautiful, strong, fearless, feminine, attractive.”

She further stated that she “cannot please everyone all the time. If I like, I don’t want to talk about it. They can discuss it. Don’t bother, don’t take a picture,” she said. “If you like it, I’ll be there. If you don’t, leave me alone.”



source https://www.naijanews.com/2019/01/30/celine-dion-reacts-after-some-fans-body-shamed-her/

Post a Comment

0 Comments