I Have Been Sick, But Now Getting Better – Burna Boy Apologizes To Fans

Popular Nigerian musician, Burna Boy, has apologized to his numerous fans for missing shows and bookings in recent times.

According to him, he has been sick which accounts for his absence.

The singer took to twitter on Sunday to apologize to his fans saying:

“I’m deeply sorry to all the fans who came out to see me at Native Land, Rubies Lounge and Ghana Rocks.

“Not turning up for these shows has been hard for me.

“It’s been a very rough couple of days.

But I’m feeling much better”

Naija News recalls the afro-fusion singer recently held a sold out concert in Lagos state where he thrilled fans with many of his hit tracks including ‘On the Low’, ‘Ye’ and ‘Wo Da Mo’.



source https://www.naijanews.com/2018/12/31/i-have-been-sick-but-now-getting-better-burna-boy-apologizes-to-fans/

Post a Comment

0 Comments